dimanche 16 août 2020

Evelyne with turquoise glove


It was winter and we had had dinner with my parents, Evelyne and me were in the suburban train (RER) which would take us back to our little Parisian apartment.

Evelyne was so cute and desirable in her white coat, in less than an hour we would be close together. I picked up my camera to take a picture of her, but she quickly hid her face except for her beautiful eyes. In this warm atmosphere, only the turquoise glove.


I had drawn Evelyne's face from our first close moments at her parents's home, but it was my very first portrait of her.I painted it with airbrush on the following July. The same month Evelyne, some family and friends and me went to Deauville, camping on the cliff, for a week-end. No more scarf to hide your face, dear Love.

Phil Modillustr

(Airbrush technique)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire