mardi 6 octobre 2020

Evelyne " Les yeux revolver"

Evelyne  had finished her beautician studies as I had finished my art studies.

I had my first job in an advertising agency near The Louvre which would allow us to rent a small two-room appartment in the Montparnasse, district of Paris.

Evelyn had done an internship at Tours to give patients cosmetics care in an hospital environment.

She was now looking for a job in a beauty salon.We took some shoots to make her a "book" to help her to find a job in Paris.

This sketch is inspired from one of my favourite photo of Evelyne with her "killing eyes". When, like Evelyne, you have a natural Beauty you don't have to search complicated way to shoot, simple side light and Evelyne gives you a gorgeous shoot. Few years later she couldn't stop listening a song called  "Elle a les yeux revolver" (her eyes are guns) indeed she had. They always shoot me from that time. Luckyly, they kissed me too.

Phil Modillustr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire